Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crunch Time!!

Hey, guys!

I just wanted to quick touch base and let you know what's going on.  The end of the semester is suddenly upon me, even though I swear it just started.  I've had a ton of work dumped in my lap, my to-do list is a mile long, and hell week is about to start.

Hell week is the choir term for the week before the concert, where we practice twice a night for four days.  That's the 2nd-5th...the 6th is the last day of classes, plus we're singing at the King's tree lighting that afternoon, the local courthouse tree lighting after the King's tree lighting, and then coming back for our concert that evening.  We have a second performance that Saturday, the 7th.  That week (2nd-6th) is the last week of classes, and I'll have my fourth chemistry exam of the semester that Wednesday.  All I have time to do is study and do homework and sing and study some more.

Please bear with me for the next few weeks!  I'll try to post about Trisha and some other stuff going on when I can, but I don't know when that will be.

Thanks for understanding!
J

No comments: